#1 Crucial

Crucial
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

The 2013 TSF Awards Ceremony

Display%20Tactix%20silver%20fern%20award

Drum Roll please….........

1450397_091123211049_Monkey_Playing_Drum

(Could winners make their way in a seemly manner to the left of the stage to accept their awards. No long speeches please and no need to thank a deity.)

justin-bieber.gif

Newcomer of the Year- Disgusted of TW

Foot in Mouth AwardShark – for declaring before the 2013 Super Rugby Season that Dave Rennie wasn’t a good coach and had no chance in getting a double.

Best Non Kiwi Supporter Award
Mike the Snow.

Best Live Commentary Award
NTA (but no one read it)

Post of the Year AwardSid Barrett in "Race quotas restored in Vodacom Cup" .

Ferner you would most like to share a beer with Award – If you got nominated come on up grab one from the Beer Wench and start a party!!!

Oktoberfest.jpg

Posts you always read AwardChris B takes out a very close decision over Booboo

Best Article Award - WTW  for his “Ngati Porou East Coast v Waikato shield challenge photo journal”  just edging out last year’s winner Dogmeat .

Most Likely to Post Drunk Award Luigi in an unanimous decision after no one disputed his self nomination.

“Taniwharugby” Best Kiwi Supporter Award
- Chris B with 50% of the vote.

“Jury” Award for Level Headedness - Chris B retains this one, just edging out ACTC.

Thread Of The Year Award - NZ v SA 1st Test and the BDP 'controversy'

Best Comedian Award - Mariner4life again.

Knight in Shining Armour Award Even BSGs traditional excess of nominations couldn’t combine and knock out Canerbry from trying to rescue Andy Ellis

Broken Record Award – and Canerbry also takes this one out for harping on and on and on about Ellis all farking year. Will 2014 be any different?

Sporting Moment of the Year – a landslide victory for this….BZ6E1DqCQAA4HGT.jpg

NZ Referee of the Year – Come on down Chris ‘Polly’ Pollock

NonNZ Referee of the YearCraig Joubert wins the gong after Nigel Owens blotted his great work at Ellis Park by letting the Irish fly of their feet .

Favourite NZ Sports CommentatorScotty ‘Sumo’ Stevenson takes this one although there was good support for Jeremy Coney.

Least Favourite NZ Sports Commentator – not a lot of argument is this. Justin Marshall, it’s all yours.

Wait, wait!

I found a spare one under the desk! Security, stop that man from leaving and bring him to the stage.

The TSF Technical Award for best Avatar (otherwise known as the throw a sooky award) goes to Voltron

All bitching, grizzling and moaning along with smartarse comments can be done below....

thank you and goodnight.

#2 Hooroo

Hooroo
  • 25,629 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

Well done for organising those. I still love them and the banter they raise.

#3 rotated

rotated
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Bloody annoyed I couldn't win Broken Record yet again in honour of Pat and SJK I even wore a Blue tie for the occasion!

Here is to me and Benji next year!

#4 Chris B.

Chris B.
  • 9,290 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Crikey - clearly more people need to register their mothers, sisters and aunts to vote in these polls!

Crusaders' fans fighting it out for a "level-headedness" award. Who would have thought?  :)  Doubtless need to send through a few more of those "flame" posts that get typed out and then deleted.

Thanks for running, Crucial!  

#5 Crucial

Crucial
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Bloody annoyed I couldn't win Broken Record yet again in honour of Pat and SJK I even wore a Blue tie for the occasion!

Here is to me and Benji next year!

In the words of Dennis Conner "You need to get the chip off your shoulder, you're full of shit, you're a loser, get lost, get off the stage"
;)

#6 Nepia

Nepia
  • 13,064 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Congrats to all the winners! Congrats to Crucial for running the comp.

Crikey - clearly more people need to register their mothers, sisters and aunts to vote in these polls!

Crusaders' fans fighting it out for a "level-headedness" award. Who would have thought?  :)  Doubtless need to send through a few more of those "flame" posts that get typed out and then deleted.

Thanks for running, Crucial!  

At this rate I expect 2014's award to be a three way battle between you, ACT and Canerbry, with a triumphant return to the Fern by Phooey in 2015 to take out the award.

Well done Chris, it was your night ... in fact it was the perfect year for you with Tasman's performance.

#7 Paj

Paj
  • 8,167 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

The asswipe BSG told me he would vote for me in the Comedian section this year after missing out (again) last year. 

Funnier than any of those nominations.

#8 Chris B.

Chris B.
  • 9,290 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

Congrats to all the winners! Congrats to Crucial for running the comp.

At this rate I expect 2014's award to be a three way battle between you, ACT and Canerbry, with a triumphant return to the Fern by Phooey in 2015 to take out the award.

Well done Chris, it was your night ... in fact it was the perfect year for you with Tasman's performance.

Crusaders fans have walked away with many awards - one way or another - even Marshy got one! Natural born winners?  :)

My perfect sports year was mainly spoiled by the Chiefs.  :)

#9 NTA

NTA
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Is there chocolate inside this thing? *bites award*

ow...

#10 Baron Silas Greenback

Baron Silas Greenback
  • 22,926 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

The asswipe BSG told me he would vote for me in the Comedian section this year after missing out (again) last year. 

Funnier than any of those nominations.

Sorry forgot to vote in any of the categories.

Next year... pinky promise.

#11 KiwiPie

KiwiPie
  • 16,047 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

Tweet from Scotty Stevenson tonight:

Scotty Stevenson @sumostevenson 7m

Thanks for the Fernie! Made my day. @the_silverfern

#12 Hooroo

Hooroo
  • 25,629 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:47 AM

Brilliant!!!

#13 Crucial

Crucial
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

I gave him flowers. He can have the medal when he gets back to sea level.

#14 Crucial

Crucial
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

Should we tell Marshall?

#15 Allstar

Allstar
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

Should we tell Marshall?

I think there's a good reason why he and Danny Morrison don't have Twitter accounts (as far as I know)

#16 NTA

NTA
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

Because Marshall is too fucking stupid to operate a smartphone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

•                          
  •                    
  •            View New Content